- Fix: Backup issue on the original bios.
This one is mainly for linux since these leds emulation can't be done in windows.
The other small improvements :
- fixed a big bug where games with more than 1 cpu of the same type like darius would break during the intro behind the menu. This one has been there for a long time, so either nobody played with these old games, or they didn't bother to report it !
- Improvement to sound associations for rbff2
- command.dat included is shorter which makes a smaller archive (removed useless stuff).
- Also for some unknown reason, command.dat was bundled with the windows version, but not the linux version ! It's now fixed, and it's in git too.
- All CGB revisions, as well as MGB, are now available in the libretro core
- The debugger now guides users to use the help command
- Both frontends can now selectively mute and unmute each of the 4 audio channels
- Both frontends now support cartridge hot swapping
- Fixed a bug where the libretro core sometimes ran at an incorrect speed after switching models
- Fixed a minor DMA regression
- Fixed a bug where the Cocoa Memory Viewer “Go To” field did not work correctly and occasionally crashed
- In the gui only the left stick and buttons 0 & 1 are now handled
- sound associations improvements for kof94/95, and enable this for samsho4 and real bout fatal fury 2.
- and the hiscore.dat file is smaller, got rid of a ton of useless stuff in it.