- Figured that the master clock to YM2612 in Towns was 2MHz and pre-scaler 3X. Corrected YM2612 core accordingly.
- Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective audio play back does not corrupt.
- YM2612 core supports SSG_EG and CSM/SE modes.
- Another small 80486-core speed up.
- Changed the way CDROM issues Data Ready.
- Yumimi Mix can start without breaking Shadow of the Beast 2.
- Screen-shot cropping and mapX and mapY encoding in the quick-screenshot file name.
- FDC CRC code returned in Read-Address (Thanks yas-sim!)
- CPU instruction fix and correct sprite scaling (Thanks pin!).
- Implement MAKE_DIR system call for QXL.WIN containers and floppy disks.
- Upgrade included Toolkit II to version 2.34, which includes the MAKE_DIR command.
- Fix QXL.WIN issue where sometimes empty directory entries were not reused when creating a new file.
- When loading SMSQ/e, check for an optional XTcc tag at the end of the file and ignore it if present.
- Built-in debugger upgraded to version 1.1:
* Use comma as command argument separator instead of space.
* Conditional breakpoints (bp <num>, <addr>, <condition>).
* 13 new expression operators: & | ^ == != <= < > >= && || ! ~
* Expose flags as registers: #T #S #X #N #Z #V #C
* Increase font size on high density displays.
- Allow to select from five machines for WebMSX
- Added ability to take a screenhot on a running openMSX instance (from the dashboard)
- Added total known dumps to games' details
- Included Sega database (from blueMSX) to display more details for Sega games
- Added Russian translation
- Few bug fixes and optimizations
- Emojis and special symbols are supported by LDPlayer 9 now.
- New feature- Shared Disk is added now (the performance of multi instances is highly optimized when using shared disk)
- You can sort the scripts based on record time & name now.
- 240 FPS mode is supported now.
- User experience of ADB is optimized with great performance.