- added an option to disable fast forward toggling
- fixed battery state saving
- code cleanup and typo fixes
- auto-detect flash chip update
- Added DropBox support.
- Added always-on gameplay recording. Select "Replay" at any time!
- Added "Upload to DropBox" menu option to save game to DropBox.
- Added "Download from DropBox" menu option to load game from DropBox.
- Added "Browse DropBox" menu option to browse DropBox contents.
- Now also deleting main screenshot when "Delete All" selected.
- Now allowing to become NetPlay server even if can't register with global directory.
- Added missing string localizations.
- Added DropBox support to the File Selector.
- Added DropBox application icons.
- Added missing string translations.
- Added Frogger Advance: The Great Quest to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Frogger Advance 2: The Lost Wand to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Frogger's Journey: The Forgotten Relic to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Frogger's Adventures: Temple of the Frog to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Hot Wheels: Burnin' Rubber to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Hot Potato and Fortress to the Cheatopedia.
- Fixed hi-res texture regression with gles2rice
- Added customizable flicker-reduction profile (for fixing shadow glitches)
- Fixed gamepad sticky problem with famous game 'Silent bomber' .
- Fixed Android 4.3 external storage detection.
- Fixed OpenGL and Full scene Anti Aliasing, use it with Texture filtering.
- Fixed Framelimiter and sound delay. Much smoother, no more delay with audio
- Optimized opengl plugin to10 to 15% boost,
- Added native support of gamepad vibration
- Added Low latency plugin to plugins package. Switch to it from the cover context menu and Audio submenu then restart FPse.
- Change default icon to better differentiate between DosBox Turbo and DosBox Manager
- recompile for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Attempt to work around rare stability bug in Android 4.3
- Optimizations & Speed improvements to the FPU core. (Games that rely on FPU should be faster, ie Quake, Blood, etc). Quake Benchmarks coming soon!
- Fix sound problem on Nanpa titles
- Zip compression bugs fixed
- The conversion setting is now selected using radio buttons instead of a drop-down menu
- Fixed issue where some MGD files could not be added
- Combined compression was removed due to a design decision (but individual compression is still included)
- Some menu options were renamed or removed to make the interface a bit cleaner
- Fixed a problem with the simultaneous pressing of buttons A+B that was not handled correctly;