- This release contains an updated game manager which extends upon the 2.33 versions new feature to import all media for a table online at once by adding the ability to skip existing files and continue downloading media.
- Updated German and Italian translations.
- Bug fixes
Sound emulation improvement
- Now sounds are enabled on Virtua Fighter2, DytonaUSA, Fighting Vipers, Fiters megamix, Die hard, etc...
- implement half luminace by FCare
TOSEC (main): 1466 DATs (130 new / 95 updated / 7 removed)
Alspa Computers ALSPA - Operating Systems (TOSEC-v2017-03-18_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems ACS-6800 - Applications (TOSEC-v2017-04-05_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems ACS-6800 - Operating Systems (TOSEC-v2017-04-05_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems ACS-686 - Operating Systems (TOSEC-v2017-04-05_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems Series 5 - Applications - [IMD] (TOSEC-v2017-04-12_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems Series 5 - Applications - [TD0] (TOSEC-v2017-03-18_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems Series 5 - Firmware (TOSEC-v2017-04-12_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems Series 5 - Operating Systems - [IMD] (TOSEC-v2017-04-12_CM).dat
Altos Computer Systems Series 5 - Operating Systems - [TD0] (TOSEC-v2017-03-18_CM).dat
Commodore Amiga - Collections - Amiga Public Domain Connection (TOSEC-v2017-04-22_CM)
- "Input Settings" button in options will be disabled if using Global Controller profile
- Minor code cleanups
- When no logs files are found, Spectabis crashes
- Changing game title reloads library
- Compiling releated issues
- Resources folder is leaked into drive directory on each launch
- Fixed controller input issues under OS X. A JInput native file needed to be renamed to load properly in Java 8.
- Fixed Python issues related to class and variable names with 2 leading underscores. The name mangling trick used to simulate private scope worked perfectly fine in Jython running within Netbeans. But, standard Python did not like it.
- Fixed bug in Map Maker and Sprite Saver. Neither was updating properly when configured for sprite zero hits.
- Introduced Skip button for the Set All Button Mapping feature.
- The debugging tools and the machine speed menu are now accessible while running Watch History or the History Editor.
- It is now possible to switch between Watch History and Export Video/Audio.
- Augmented the source with an Apache Ant buildfile and compilation details.
- Added Screenshots and News to this site.
- Added instructions on how to run the Remote API test programs from different languages.
- Provided more FAQ, particularly about History Tracking.
- bug fixes