- VGBA now runs on GoogleTVs updated to Android 4.x (LG G2/G3).
- Added "Choose EEPROM Size" setting to force 6bit or 14bit EEPROM type.
- Added Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detective to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Tekken to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Wolfenstein3D to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Wings to the Cheatopedia.
- fix: QMC2 Arcade: disabled GTK style related work-around for Mac OS X
- fix: foreign emulator support: the selection of a foreign emulator in the system’s configuration wasn’t correctly honored on emu-launch
- imp: template-map check: switched the order in which differing default values are logged (the expected value is shown first now, the second value is the one from the currently active template)
- imp: QMC2 Arcade / ToxicWaste theme: updated cabinet overlay image made by Jacques Châtelet (JacKc), added auto-stopping of animation and wave effect when emulators are running
- imp: new logo images for all QMC2 variants, also by Jacques Châtelet (JacKc)
- imp: improved key-sequence and joystick-function scanners
- new: QMC2 Arcade: added support for key-sequence mapping
- new: QMC2 Arcade: added support for digital joysticks (mapping their functions to key-sequences)
- doc: completed all man-pages
"Gearsystem is a Sega Master System / Game Gear emulator written in C++ that runs on iOS, Raspberry Pi, Mac, Windows and Linux.
The main focus of this emulator is readability of source code with very high compatibility."