Releases for Windows operating systems.
- help: released psxspx update, including new multi-page htm version
- xed: editor supports ctrl+up/dn and ctrl+pgup/pgdn (as in help engine)
- debug: shows correct branch-delay-opcode-address in tracelog/warnings/membreak
- joypad/help: dualshock2 pinout, button-access, rumble-details (thanx scanlime)
- boot/bios clone/emu/help: details on initial state of hardware registers
- boot: forces display enable via GP1(03h)=0 (for Saga Frontier, thanks denim)
- bios clone/help: workaround for hardware glitch on cdrom-irq-polling
- bios clone: exception vector [86h]<>375Ah (avoid BRK(101h) in WCW Mayhem)
- bios clone: patch_install_lightgun_irq_handler_k0_k1 (Star Wars: Rebel As 2)
- cdrom/debug: warning on sector-size-change during reading (crash team arcade)
- cdrom/debug: displays cdrom command names in tty debug message window
- cdrom/emu: ensures matching sector_index/remain despite sector size changes
- cdrom/emu: abort reading on command 0Ah (Init), required for MagDemo15
- cdrom/emu: supports .cue files with separate .bin files for each track
- debug: fixed buffered_3d_log crash in multi-machine mode
- io/emu: fixed crash on 32bit reads from 2x16bit spu registers
- io/emu: allows nonsense 1F801130h read (Gran Turismo 2, MagDemo27: GT2\*)
- help: added specs for various psx file formats (archives, sound, video) (2021)
- cdrom/debug: added filesystem viewer window for cdrom/memcard (summer 2021)
- help: bugfix: bios C(03h) SysDeqIntRP is working (it's messy, but not bugged)
- help: added Keyboard controllers chapter (various homebrew hardware hacks)
- gpustat: supports even/odd FRAME for INTERLACE mode (for online cd)
- ass/dis: supports GTE cop2 opcodes/register names (+opcode params)
- debug: supports symbols and psyq line numbers from PsyQ .SYM files
- debug: supports symbols and dwarf line numbers from PsxSdk .ELF files
- cartloader: loads exe from .cpe/.elf files (works also for xboo exe uploads)
- setup: option for polling joystick/gamepad every frame; SLOW on old gameports
- setup: option for RAM size (2Mbyte for retail, or 8Mbyte for debug/testing)
- bios clone: vcd/software: fixed noise on power-up (init reverb before memfill)
- bios clone: fixed GUI bug up open/close lid (unexpected door IRQ5 when paused)
- bios clone: fixed fast memcard access modes (forces pause between chip select)
- bios clone: fixed installer filesize of PSX-EXP.EXE (needs 800h-byte align)
- bios clone: removed gui's eject callback event (mistriggered when unformatted)
- bios clone: added memcard pre-select delay (needed for some memcards/pockstat)
- The NTSC palette generator has undergone a significant improvement and simplification - the standard palette should be mostly unchanged, but color emphasis should be much more accurate now.
- Prompted by an online discussion about optimization, I made a minor optimization to the PPU's FrameSkip rendering code and a major optimization to the APU code when sound is disabled, allowing "fast-forward" to run much more quickly than before.
- Fix memory leak when loading a save state file.
- Save state file fix.
- Added Commodore 1750 REU 512K RAM expansion cartridge. REU option added to the auto load dialog. Added new command line -reu512k.
- Keyboard assignment dialog fixes. Enable the delete key to clear key assignments.
- Drive VIA fixes for VICE tests testprogs\drive\viavarious\via20.prg | via21.prg
- Testbench mode fix to save the most recent frame PNG.
- New debugger command to trace a number of system clocks.
- Changed startup device init and hotplug to unify code routines
- Changed minimum sensitivity for LS and RS
- Updated H.NotifyIcon package to version 2.0.60
- Implemented workaround for H.NotifyIcon disposing TaskbarIcon instance after display scaling changes and RDP sessions
- Updated NLog package to version 5.0.2
- Small change to display of Binding window panels when bringing up macro recorder
- Added credit notes for vJoyInterfaceCS
- Changed ViGEmPluginFailure string text. Removed reference to old PurgeOldXInput project
- Display related games to selected one
- Added support for blueMSX (in Windows version)
- Allowed deletes, updates and moves on multiple selected games
- Added graph for launch totals in the dashboard
- Added Catalan language
- Large number of UI changes, bug fixes, internal structure and optimizations