Releases for Windows operating systems.
- Added extra Joystick compatibility
If you want higher quality, Quality is the way to go.
If you want better performance, Performance is the way to go.
If you want to kill your GPU, Enthusiast is the way to go..but I wouldn’t recommended it.
If you want to upgrade your game experience, Enhancement is right up your ally.
If there’s a certain issue with a game that’s in the current version of Cemu, you should look at Workaround to see if there’s a workaround for it.
If you just want to see how Graphic Packs can mess around with games, Fun is for you.
Slightly more accurate video timestamps, doesn't seem to make any more games run
- Full screen option for cemu
- Current title version displayed
- Implemented DeleteTitleButton()
- Implemented Store Encrypted Content
- Implemented a ticket generator (1 less remote call)
- Backend code improvements
- Disable Dynamic Theme function
- Various UI Changes
- Implemented UninstallButton()
- Crash fixes
Fix titlebar crash, make affinity and robust context menu options instead of mandatory