Releases for Windows operating systems.
- Added "Project|Save screenshot as|ASCII text..." command.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Now correctly detects that OpenAL is not installed, and will message the user and disable audio
- Added "IR" register to disassembly window
- Fixed some 4bit relative sprite shape stuff
- F5 will now screen shot whatever is on screen. The Spectrum screen (pre-shader), or the debugger
- Window should now start centered on screen (or 0,0 if screen isn't big enough)
- Unknown changes
[New] ‘My Vintage Room II’ theme.
[New] Visual effect overlay on themes.
[New] 4 new screensavers.
[New] Music album art displayed on music change.
[New] Functionality of “tagging” games in mGalaxy to allow further processing in mGalaxy_Runway.
[Fixed] mGalaxy_Runway: Fixed a bug that could prevent data from being correctly brought back from Sceenscraper.
New Version of WinDS PRO 05.22.19 with updates to cxbx, dolphin, citra, ares, desmume, flycast, project64, mGBA, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, xenia, ppsspp, rpcs3, yuzu.
- No changelog available for this version.