Releases for Windows operating systems.
- Topper / 4th monitor video support.
- Fixes focus issues when using VPX full screen exclusive.
- Some nice updates to the PinballX download service available from the game manager. Can now import all media in bulk for a game. Improved online file matching. More media now available thanks to all the contributions.
- Several new parameter tags have been added when launching processes.
- CPU and TED timing improvements
- some more monitor improvements
- regression bug related to cancelling the autostart dialog fixed
- AltGr got stuck in Message Queue based input mode
- failing OpenGL mode crash fixed
- speech quality regression fix
- For those with 4 monitors this release brings topper image support.
- Fixes some focus issues with VPX.
- Fixes VP auto configure incorrectly setting the second set as buttons as nudge instead of Magma Save.
- The operation part of the joypad is brought close to the operation of the actual machine. In "Magicoal", the problem that two people play could not be played was solved.
- The timing of the operation is brought close to the operation of the actual machine. In "The Legendary Axe II", the problem that the screen was dark one frame at the start demo was solved.
- "HES BigAudioBuffer (Frame Skip)" was added to the Audio menu. When this is checked, if the HES file (program for PCE's built-in sound, extension is ".hes") is opened, it is started with BigAudioBuffer mode(sound is delayed but stable processing with a large buffer and omitting the drawing).
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
- Added: new handler for BlipBuffer, blipbuffer updated to the latest version. My Nes now sounds even better.
- Improved: emulation speed control.
- New Premium Feature: Platform Categories are now accessible in Big Box! You can choose "View Platform Categories" in the main menu, and platform categories can be made the default view on startup in the view options.
- New Premium Feature: Nested Filters are now available in Big Box as well! You can filter any games list in Big Box by pretty much any field or combination of fields. This includes keyboard and button shortcuts and a menu item listed in the alphanumeric navigation.
- New Premium Feature: New options are available under Options > Image Cache in Big Box to force populate all cache images. This should help especially on lower-end devices like the GPD Win, where the device is too slow to do it during normal operation.