Releases for Windows operating systems.
- 65C816: Optimized mode switches.
- Audio: Added drive sound volume level option.
- Cartridge: Added support for .CAR types 53-59 (2K, 4K, right-as-left 8K, right slot 4K, 128-512K SIC!).
- CPU: Preliminary support for accelerated 65C816 operation.
- Debugger: Added .dmabuf command.
- Debugger: Added %e, %f, and %g formats to .printf command.
- Debugger: Verifier can now detect 64K address space index wrapping and abnormal DMA conditions.
- Debugger: Added fbx (fill bytes with expression) command.
- Debugger: r (register) command now allows access to 65C816 registers.
- Disk: Added "Extract Boot Sectors" command to disk dialog for use with bootable virtual disks.
- LLE: Added PBI device interrupt support.
- MMU: High (65C816) memory can now be adjusted from 0KB-4032KB.
- Profiler: Added 65C816 support.
- Recorder: Added .WAV file audio recording.
- Recorder: Added option for encoding duplicate frames as full frames.
- UI: Added on-screen indicators for console buttons held on startup.
- UI: Added on-screen indication for some view mode changes.
- UI: Added support for per-monitor DPI scaling in Windows 8.1.
- UI: Added custom debug font dialog for half point sizes.
- UI: File > Exit now confirms if there are modified images.
- XEP80: Initial support.
- Added FOUR new games!
* Atari Crash 'N Score
* Atari Jet Fighter
* Atari Quadrapong
* Shark JAWS (by "Horror Games" aka Atari)
- New discrete sound engine! Adds sound to Space Race, and improves sound in Gotcha and Breakout
- Support for "Absolute" joystick mode which allows for the use of paddle controllers
- Added control descriptions to the New Game menu
- Improved performance in most games
- Numerous bug fixes