- Extend Uthernet II to support DNS offloading.
* Details: https://github.com/a2retrosystems/uthernet2/wiki/Virtual-W5100-with-DNS
* No need for ethernet, so now works with host PC's WiFi.
* Supported by @oliverschmidt's A2Stream v1.2.
* NB. This virtual DNS is enable by default (but can be disabled via the Config UI).
* NB. Real W5100 chips don't offer this!
- WOZ support: Better LSS support for reading write-protect.
* Fix images 'Run For It' and 'Stickybear Town Builder' (both when write-protected).
- Uthernet II fixes for UDP and IPRAW modes.
- Internal: refactor debugger.
- Fix Phasor card: use correct primary AY8913 for Phasor-native & MB modes (now checked in mb-audit v1.2).
- Command line: add -wav-speaker & -wav-mockingboard
* Save a .wav of either Speaker or Mockingboard audio output during the emulation session.
* Warning: there's no file size limit, so it just keeps saving until AppleWin exits.