- Category: Windows
- Published: Thursday, 16 June 2016 00:03
Add a comment
Releases for Windows operating systems.
Add a comment
- Fixed sprite evaluation. PPU timing is normal again.
- Fixed input device selection, now it detects unplugged joystick/mouse and switches back to keyboard (player 1) or none (player 2).
- Fixed "set default palette" in the GUI, no more blackouts.
- Cleanups, removed unused debug code.
- Extends custom menu sub menus to 300.
- Fixes system help text.
- Fixes video play all.
- misc: linked with notelemetry.obj
- misc: updated unrar dll to 5.40.2
- misc: updated to 7z sdk/dll 16.02
- misc merger: "clean sets" option gets disabled when "move sets to" option is used. Otherwise it's too risky to accidently wipe out sets when doing multiple runs.
- misc: compiled with VS Studio 2015 Update 2
- fixed: software list export has a space at the end of the prolog
- fixed: rare rebuild name-case-pick problem when rebuilding parent/clone sets where the clone uses different case in naming of the parent files
- fixed: %H does not match all chd-only ones
- added: setinfo lists referenced device roms in set file list
- added: settings->compressor->chdman option setting to hide console window during verify process
- added: batcher scanner option to include/exclude chd decompress in deep modes
- added: batcher scanner option to disable deep (sha1/md5/full decompress) scan
- misc: reorganized batcher prop pages (mainly used radio buttons for some options)
- misc: updated unrar dll to 5.31
- add (tangent space-)normal mapping support to primitive
- add EOSTorque to the flipper physics settings. This value/factor effects the way how long a flipper arm stays in the up/raised position even when you depressed the flipper button.
On real pinballs it will take some time until the flipper solenoid loses it's power until the flipper drops down or is forced to move by a hitting ball.
- add DefaultBulbIntensityScale also to the table ball property to scale/dampen the intensity of the bulb lights on the ball
- add abilty to show the image size in the image manager for each texture
- add an "Update All" button to the image manager for updating all images without any further inquiry.
Only an error message is shown after updating, if some images can't be updated (e.g. files not found).
- add support to import/export backdrop POV(Point Of View) settings to a XML file. It's under File->Import->Backdrop POV or File->Export->Backdrop POV
- fix/extend support for different user-selectable physics presets and also save as XML file
- hit shape of the rubber object refined
- rubbers also now have an extra HitHeight property to further decouple the collision detection from the actual visible rubber height. Also the HitHeight isn't affected by the z-scaling.
FreeDOS is a confirmed operation in the relationship.
COPY to the problem of failure in COMMAND.COM, Fixed an issue that does not accept the key in MORE.EXE.
Person of COPY is, int 21h, in ah = 40h, was the return value of the problem of the ax when you specify cx = 0000h.
In the case of cx = 0000h, and change the file size to the current seek position.
Current seek position is, if there earlier than the current file size, that append the 00h,
Increase the file to seek the position, but was returning the number of bytes that were an afterthought this time to ax.
In this case, it seems was right to return the ax = 0000h.
- BINBUG: "View|Contents of|Sprite/UDC imagery" command.
- Improved palette editor (WinArcadia).
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- New optional "indirect" UAE expansion trap system, fully compatible with OS 4.x, virtual memory and some debugging programs.
- PC Bridgeboard disk drive raw image support. (ipf, ext adf,...)
- Monochrome video out emulation, including A1000 color/mono video out software control (BPLCON0 COLOR bit).
- Dark palette fix option to correct colors of badly ported Atari ST games (Midnight Resistance etc..)
- Official CSPPC/BPPC flash updater can be used to install full ROM image without having existing ROM image file.
- Custom input events can execute Amiga-side commands and scripts.
- Windows clipboard to emulated Amiga keyboard paste support.
- Variable refresh rate optimized vsync mode (G-Sync/FreeSync).
- Black frame injection is supported in variable refresh modes.
- IVS Trumpcard Pro/GrandSlam SCSI emulation.
- Metal freezer than 0.174, was added to the cross-scan Ward II such as new corresponding content and the main was that clones.
- Atomisu Wave BIOS due to the normalization, we changed the entire contents of a set of naomi.c to the current ones.
Bug fixes SEND_DRIVE_STATUS command of the intelligent type drive.
- Multiple drive was set up only bit of Drive0 despite being connected.
- Forget bit shift of flagging variable.
We have improved the accuracy of the operation timing of the PIT.
CPUBENCH, etc., I think whether a result of the variation has decreased.
int 21h, ah = 44h (IOCTRL relationship) and int 21h, now supports the ax = 71aah (SUBST).
SUBST looks like move, but ... too much meaning is not I guess (laughs)
It gave a code cleanups for debugging.
As a result found, so far it has been some implement the service was not implemented.
However, the majority is simply the function returns an error of that it is not supported.