Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
Made GPS optional. When I added the ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission in 1.4.78, that had the side effect of making GPS a requirement. In 1.5.3a, the app manifest explicitly states that the GPS is not required.
- Re-fixed the absolute paths for icons, images, files etc. The method I previously used was not 100% when it came to Linux / Windows and has now been tested to work under the following conditions;
* Windows & Linux
* Running application source(.py) from command line
* Running from editor
* Running compiled .exe directly
* Running compiled .exe from a desktop shortcut
- Updated the pfemame.ico file to be more correct (multiple embedded resolutions). Design has also been updated
- Under windows, the EXE has an embedded icon
- Added to preferences the ability to highlight games that don't have a corresponding rom file in the ROMs folder path
- Fixed some graphical layout issues in the main view under Windows – the View combobox and search entry field top border were being overdrawn by the toolbar icons.
- Altered the way the games list is refreshed after changing; star ratings, number of runs, and adding to favorites. The list will now maintain whatever filter view it had previously prior to these actions.
- Fixed a bug that caused games with no category listing in catver.ini from being repeated may times in the game list as it tried to find a match through the categories.dat file.
- In some circumstances, the audio could not be played correctly (crackling and pops). Fixed
- PS1: Experimental save state support(refer to the PSX module documentation for details on how to enable the support which is disabled by default).
- PS1: Improved MDEC emulation. Fixes lockup problem in a certain corrupt copy of "Dragon Knight 4".
- PS1: Improved SPU emulation. Fixes sound problems in "WipEout 3" and "Thousand Arms".
- WonderSwan: Improved RTC emulation.
The test of yesterday turned bad, here is the fix for the sound associations in the kof serie.
Mainly based on the sound commands this time, it adds support for this to quite a lot of neogeo games. Notice that it's a way to listen to the games music without any sound effects also, even without replacing the musics with external tracks.
Added the possibility to save and load the color palette to/from file. The file format is the same used by FCEUX:
"Palette files are expected to Contain 64 8-bit RGB triplets (each in that order, red comes first in the triplet in the file, then green, then blue).".
To experiment take a look at this post http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11281
- JIT CPU compiler supported on 64-bit Linux and Mac OS X now! (Jens made a miracle)
- MFPR FPU emulation should be perfect (Andreas ironed out few remainings bugs)
- Ethernet support under Mac OS X should be way better (Philipp added support for big packets and multi-packets)
- new config setting "LoadToFastRAM" t- load kernel in FastRAM (is Andreas working on fixing Linux-m68k issues in FastRAM?)
- David Gálvez improved NatFeat USB support (now requires FreeMiNT 1.19+)
- PSX: Improved accuracy of the GPU framebuffer rectangle copy command(0x80) per tests on a PS1; fixes graphical glitches in the water effect of stage 4 of "Einhander".
- NEW!: Comboboxes for Developer & Publisher. (0.23.8)
- NEW!: SL-canvas BGSlab. For testing, n-layers possible! (0.23.9)
- IRC Support added. (0.23.1)
- Bugfix: IRC Socket error. (0.23.2)
- NEW!: Multiplayer: username, location. (0.23.6)
- NEW!: Multiplayer: Server join! (0.23.10)
- Bugfix: 024rc2 username-fix (0.23.11b)
- NEW!: 024rc3 Saving Username & Region - Corplogos (0.23.11c)
- Bugfix: Direct-loader didn't track time. (0.23.3)
- NEW!: Loader: 7z-cue. (0.23.4)
- NEW!: (Linux) DC Loader (lxdream). (0.23.5)
- NEW!: Platform: Daphne. (0.23.7)
- Added a new preferences to set the default filter view for the main game display so that the application will switch to your preferred view after startup (All, Favorites, Exists)
- Re-ordered some of the preferences in the preferences view
- Fixed relative path pointers so that if the application is run via a link (especially under Linux), the path to supporting files etc is correct and errors are prevented
- Added a check for the mame version and displays on the main screen
- Updated the formatting of the messages window to improve display
- Added the pfemame version number and mame executable version number display to the tile view