Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
- debugging window added for global variable inspection
- collision detection of ARM stack with program variables
- static areas window improved
* clearer indication of memory addresses
* labeling of named variables in memory
- performance window improved
* raw ARM cycle values in addition to percentile values
* kernel focus (VBLANK, Visible Screen, Overscan)
* performance relative to frame
- access of address 0x00 is treated as illegal (probably null dereference)
- visualisation of CDF streams
- MacOS when restarting prompts the user to restart manually. It would then still try the non-automatic approach (which it’s not supposed to) and issue a crash report. Fixed that.
- Fixed the manual not opening on MacOS (I was using os.system rather than self.system).
- Fixed an issue on MacOS where in Tileview the scrolling rom info window would show its scrollbar first time until you moved to a different ROM.
- Fixed MacOS building where the data files were being put in the wrong location by the build script and I had to manually add them to the right location. I was missing the additional part of the data_files tuple that specified location. The default location for MacOS is not as you would expect. Updated the manual also to reflect this.
- Moved the systems slots preferences to their own tab in ROM specific preferences
- add hotkey to toggle fast forward [LukeUsher]
- add support for using Supergrafx and CD together [LukeUsher]
- default filter/shader to "None" rather than "Blur" [LukeUsher]
- ensure ares is 'portable' on Windows [LukeUsher]
- fix an issue where System directories were created incorrectly [LukeUsher]
- remap all inputs based on physical controller layouts [LukeUsher]
- implement keyboard capture for msx [LukeUsher]
- tweak display timing; fixes dmg-acid2 and cgb-acid2 [LukeUsher]
- TVM: Fixed error checks in N.