Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
- Fix combiner single stage color+alpha interdependence
- Make keyboard controller scancode map configurable
- Ignore excess inline array data
- Do not set surface dirty if writes were disabled
- Emulate floating Z24S8 with fixed Z24S8
- Implement shadow comparison for PROJECT2D mode
small performance improvements
- uncapped frame rate increase
* 16% to 18% (6507 only ROMs)
* 13% to 16% (a typical ARM ROM)
change of WAV implementation
- This affects the loading of Supercharger tapes and the recording of audio to disk. Neither should be noticeable changes
- ARM: force CPSR/SPSR bit 4 to one (fixes Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge)
- Bus: Game Pak access sometimes incurs a one-cycle penalty when prefetch is active
- Bus: HALT incurs a two-cycle penalty
- DMA: make access pattern (more) accurate for ROM to ROM and other weird DMAs.
- DMA: move the second internal cycle at the end of the transfer
- DMA: handle more changes to the control register during a transfer
- IRQ: rework interrupt delay emulation (once again)
- Timer: writing to the control register takes one cycle to apply
- PPU: apply horizontal sprite mosaic as a post-process
- APU: model FIFO as a buffer of seven (not eight) 32-bit words (thanks Gericom) (fixes #101)
- APU: high bits of SOUND2CNT_L should return zero
- Input: make KEYINPUT updates atomic to avoid incorrect game resets (from the Key IRQ)
- UI: maintain a list of recently opened files for quick loading
- UI: allow loading ROMs via process arguments
- UI: add shortcuts for fullscreen and window scale
- UI: implement a workaround for the broken menu bar during fullscreen on Windows
- UI: hide the FPS counter by default and add an option to unhide it
- OpenGL: fix a black screen issue on some Intel integrated GPUs
- macOS: build NanoBoyAdvance as an App Bundle (thanks nadiaholmquist)
- Chat: Disable Window timeout after you respond to message
- vf4tuned EEPROM changes: Disabled Network Check, added Stage Select, 3 matches @ 45 seconds
- Update CI Build Environment to Ubuntu 22.04 (should fix dependencies in current package manager, no backports needed)
- Expose EEPROM/NVMEM Restoration Toggle in Settings
- Fix chat application using proper op codes (by flyinghead, to be upstream)
- Mac OS: Statically link OpenMP (fixes external Mac OS dep requirement)
- Mac OS: Enable Texture Upscaling
- Vulkan: Invalid lightgun crosshair if Maple device A isn't a lightgun
- Fix DOA2 Limited Edition widescreen cheat
- Vulkan OIT: Fix temporary framebuffer dimensions
- MacOS when restarting prompts the user to restart manually. It would then still try the non-automatic approach (which it’s not supposed to) and issue a crash report. Fixed that.
- Fixed the manual not opening on MacOS (I was using os.system rather than self.system).
- Fixed an issue on MacOS where in Tileview the scrolling rom info window would show its scrollbar first time until you moved to a different ROM.
- Fixed MacOS building where the data files were being put in the wrong location by the build script and I had to manually add them to the right location. I was missing the additional part of the data_files tuple that specified location. The default location for MacOS is not as you would expect. Updated the manual also to reflect this.
- Moved the systems slots preferences to their own tab in ROM specific preferences