Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
- Fixed crash in variable catalog.
- I%YR robustness improvements.
- Faster state loading and saving! Saved states now use zstd compression and some tweaks were made to make state loading faster.
- Compatibility improvements: Oretachi collection games and SEGA AGES Fantasy Zone are now playable.
- Fixed a couple of memory card issues, fixing 50 Cent: Bulletproof and Obscure: The Aftermath.
- Implement modifier button threshold zone #310 (by mmmaisel) - This allows mapping the analog range of a stick to walk/run in game without dedicated spring button.
- Fix mouse calculations for multiple mice #435 (by mmmaisel)
- Fix flickering JoyControlStickEditDialog layout #440 (by mmmaisel)
- Implement proper offset and gain stick calibration #441 (by mmmaisel)
- Increase minimum size of ButtonEditDialog #439 (by mmmaisel)
- Fixes in translation utulities
* Rename flag TRANS_KEEP_OBSOLETE to TRANS_REMOVE_OBSOLETE to improve readability
* Fix wrong argument for utility deleting obsolete translations #445
- Update translations
- Fixed I%YR when PMT=0 (broken in 1.0.5)
- TVM: PMT returned incorrect results in BEGIN mode. Fixed.
- TVM: In some cases, I%YR could return inaccurate results because of poor starting guesses for the iteration. Fixed.
- More accurate complex ACOS and ACOSH.
- Android version: Now removes itself from the task list if exited using OFF.
- AVI video recording (Alt+V hotkey) by Rob McMullen
-vcodec command line arg can select video codec
-aname and -vname CL args set patterns for sound and video recording
-horiz-area & -vert-area command line args for controlling the image area
-showstats (and -no-showstats) CL args and related config file param
-compression-level for configuring PNG and ZMBV compression
- MP3 audio and other audio codecs for audio recording (Alt+W hotkey)
-acodec can select audio codec
- New cartridge types supported:
* 71: Super Cart 64 KB 5200 cartridge (32K banks)
* 72: Super Cart 128 KB 5200 cartridge (32K banks)
* 73: Super Cart 256 KB 5200 cartridge (32K banks)
* 74: Super Cart 512 KB 5200 cartridge (32K banks)
* 75: Atarimax 1 MB Flash cartridge (new) See DOC/cart.txt for details.
- support for remapping of all function keys (START, SELECT, OPTION etc)
- support for comments in config file
- tool for creating cart files from ROM files
- support for 64-512K Atari 5200 bank-switchable carts with Bryan's design
- support for the alternate variant of MaxFlash 1 MB.
- support for single RaspberryPi OS package with HW specific binaries
- video triple buffering changed to double buffering
- fixed #74 by using proper getcwd()
- gamma values in NTSC filter presets updated
- MacOS build enables R: by default
- fixed saving of config file
- using zlib-provided crc32 if HAVE_LIBZ is defined (#72)
- Altirra OS updated to v3.28
- renamed "Switchable 5200" cartridges to "Super Cart"
- fixed segfault when a 5200 Super Cart cartridge is removed
- avoided unnecessary memory copying of 5200 Super Carts
- fixed #88 issue in opening a cartridge
- BUILD instructions and new README for Android
- fixed segfault when exiting monitor
- fixed BBSB's lift not working
- avoided unnecessary memory copying in Bounty Bob cartridges
- allow configuring --with-audio=win in non-DirectX targets
- allow configuring --with-audio=sdl and --with-video <> sdl
- atari_x11.c: don't auto-repeat the 'screenshot' key
- build compatible with dash