Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
- Fixed skin rendering for iOS 16 and MacOS 13.
- Fixed handling of invalid number keys in BINM and OCTM modes.
- Windows and Linux versions: Fixed handling of non-ASCII separator characters.
- Updated to the latest FCEUX 2.6.4 (git def5768)
- Compiled with latest devkitPPC/libogc
- Added "Enable Turbo Mode" toggle to the Video Settings menu (based on InfiniteBlueGX's code)
- Updated translations
- Improved forwarder support
- Added ability to use "Original" render mode in 480p configurations (niuus)
- Added more color palettes (saulfabregwiivc)
- Bug fix.
- Localized Copy & Paste.
- More accurate complex ACOS and ACOSH.
- SOLVE now handles functions that are always positive or always negative a bit better, reporting Extremum when the iteration appears to be bouncing around without improving, instead of continuing indefinitely.
- Added XVIEW function. This works like AVIEW, except it takes the string from the X register instead of ALPHA, so it avoids the 44-character length limit.
- Android version: Now removes itself from the task list if exited using OFF.
- Increase DrawArrays buffer size
- Fix clip region at renderscales > 1
- Fix oFog write behavior with non-x destination masks.
- Implement z16 float shadow comparison
- Check for CPU-modifications to textures before reusing
- Make monitor text selectable
- Added configurable refresh rate.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
* Because of fixes to JSON handling, all remappings will be reset to defaults; if you had custom mappings, they will need to be re-entered again.
* Because of internal changes, all state files are now invalid.
- Completely reworked the file launcher:
* Redesigned user interface
* Added tracking of user favorites, recently played and most popular games
* Added virtual directories for selecting tracked games
* Added quick path navigation
* Added navigation history
* Added icons for files and directories
* Added option to show/hide file extensions
* Extended context menu and shortcuts
* Fixed sluggish behaviour when reading large and/or invalid files
- Added hotkey display to tooltips.
- Added option to automatically pause emulation when focus is lost.
- Added option to toggle autofire mode.
- Improved controller mappings for Paddles.
- Improved controller mappings for Driving controllers.
- Improved Mindlink support.
- Added another oddball TIA glitch option for score mode color.
- Enhanced TV jitter emulation (TODO: doc).
- Enhanced support for CDFJ+ bankswitching type.
- Added 0FA0 bankswitching for Fotomania ROMs.
- Added ARM chip auto detection.
- Extended support for older BUS (experimental) ROMs that worked with an older, obsolete version of the BUS scheme; special thanks to SpiceWare for the code.
- Fixed Stella crash due to invalid ZIP files.
- Fixed TV mode auto detection in some ARM ROMs.
- Fixed color loss when switching TV mode from/to PAL.
- Fixed score mode glitch emulation corner case.
- Fixed state messages staying on screen forever.
- Added M1 support for the macOS build.
- Debugger improvements:
* added PlusROM information
* fixed patching code in ZP-RAM
* improved bank origin detection
- Updated internal ROM properties database to ROM-Hunter version 17 (thanks go to RomHunter for his tireless research in this area). Related to this, updated the snapshot collection.