Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
- Fixed Frequency
* CPU Usage Optimizations
* NAOMI 2: Fix render timing (fixes vf4tuned water effects)
* Add 30 Hz Option
- Windows: Make DirectX 11 Default
- Dreamcast Netplay & Replays: Force HLE BIOS by default to prevent desyncs. Add manual override toggle.
- An amazing bug was fixed which made it impossible to run a game from the command line in windows... and it's been here for very long. Does it mean that nobody use frontends with raine anymore in windows ?
- Big acceleration in the console for mouse tracking (which displays some underlying text in reverse video), and scrolling speed once the window has reached its maximum size (actually you don't even see it scrolling anymore, but the result seems good). Also added some colors and sorted the commands for the help command.
- Improvements for the sound associations for real bout fatal fury and samurai shodown, hoping it didn't break any other game... !!!
- Correct an error in cache emulation that should fix some timing issues (Xena (E) now boots and flickering in Vigilante 8 multiplayer is greatly reduced, other games may benefit as well)
- Update Parallel-RDP to latest version (should be a step closer to Mac support)