- Several scheduling and audio fixes, fixing black screens in Yu Gi Oh games among other things.
- Screen rotation and immersive mode support on Android
- Large improvements to the software renderer (still not really playable, but looks right more often than not)
- New VPL allocator and bugfixes, fixing Pangya Golf performance problems.
- Some mpeg/video playback fixes, fixing Parappa The Rapper and others. Some issues remain.
- Fix save state bugs causing incompatibility between 32 and 64-bit platforms.
- Symbol map/debugger improvements
- Depth buffer copy, fixing Jeanne D'arc. May cause minor slowdowns though, this will be worked around in the future.
- MsgDialog fixes. Saving fixed in numerous games.
- Initial multitouch support on Windows 8 for on-screen controls.
NOTE: The Windows version of 0.9.7 requires new runtime DLLs..