- SGN() didn't evaluate its parameter, and instead consumed the value from
level 1. Fixed. Note that this was a code generator bug; any expressions containing SGN() will have to be re-parsed in order to eliminate the effects of this bug.
- SOLVE in PLOT, when used with a function with X:<STK>, would create an extraneous variable named "". Fixed.
- I%YR iteration robustness improvements.
- Localized Copy & Paste.
- Fixed handling of invalid number keys in BASE.
- Setting AMORT->TABLE parameters to 1 initially.
- Fixed #P parameter check so it doesn't allow 0.
- iOS and MacOS versions: Fixed skin rendering for iOS 16 and MacOS 13.