GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed Qt cursor override stack overflow issue. Code now properly calls QGuiApplication::restoreOverrideCursor following QGuiApplication::setOverrideCursor.
- Fixed application crash when attempting to open/close the CDL window more than once.
- Fixed inverted vertical scrollbar on Qt Trace logger. Added page up/down key shortcuts for Trace logger viewport.
- Added an optional splash screen at startup. Splash screen defaults to off and can be enabled in GUI config dialog.
RAM Search Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Changed Qt RAM search logic to skip over RAM mirrors. Changed GUI to allow for searching of RAM, SRAM, and ROM regions to be individually selectable.
- Applied cmake SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH patch for reproducible builds.
Qt/SDL Windows Build Dependency Upgrades
- Upgraded to SDL version 2.0.20
- Upgraded to ffmpeg version 5.0