Releases with ports for two or more operating systems.
- Compatibility fixes ('Metal Gear Solid 3', 'Puzzle Quest' and 'Super Bust a Move' now boot).
- Fixed crash that could occur in Katamari Damacy.
- Fixed rendering issues with flat shaded polygons (occurring in Phantasy Star Generations, Ys 3 and probably others).
- [Android] Fix build date display.
- [macOS] Add .bin extension to file image selection dialogs.
- [iOS] Fix screen size setting for iPads.
- Disable tape traps when playing/recording RZX files
- WidgetUI: Fix memory leak in file selector
- Silently skip PLTT blocks in SZX snapshots
- Validate "used bits in last byte" field in TZX tapes
- Fix the load of PZX tapes with malformed strings
- In Unicode-to-HP conversion, translate "\LF" and "[LF]" to 10, not 138. Character 138 only exists to *represent* LF, but isn't available in the ALPHA menu and therefore cannot appear in non-synthetic programs.
- Unicode-to-HP conversion handles curly quotes now (U+2018, U+2019, U+201C, U+201D).
This is the latest nightly build. Source changes can be found at GitHub.
- [New Feature][Shape Editor] multi shape processing (adjust, delete), multi shape merging
- [New Feature][Shape Editor] manually select tiles to create new shape.
- [Facility] Add 79 pre build 3dn file of popular nes games
- [New Feature][Pro] Vive - Oculus - 3D Monitor support
- [Change][Window][Linux] 3dn files will be managed at $3dnes_path/3dn
- [Bug Fix] Fix texture rendering bug in some nvidia cards. This is a regression bug.
- DS Audio: Add PSG audio
- DS Slot-1: Improve savedata setup via IPC sniffing
- DS Video: Add display capture blending