Releases for Macintosh operating systems.
- Preferences window will no longer crash the emulator in 10.6/Snow Leopard
- Hardware OpenGL support is no longer required - emulator will fall back to software if hardware rendering is not available. Among other things, this makes it possible to run the emulator in virtual environments such as VMware
New and Improved Features:
- Recent Disks and Recent Cassettes options no longer available for systems without disk and cassette support
- Emulator window now displays name of running machine in the title bar -- #17
- QuickSave/QuickLoad last saved state - Press Option+Command+S and Option+Command+L to re-save and re-load last loaded state -- #14
- Added LED's to the status bar for the following: Power, Pause, Ren-Sha Turbo (Joystick auto-fire), Caps Lock, Code (International char mode), Cassette I/O, FDD0 and FDD1 I/O -- #15
- Added Ren-Sha slider to the status bar -- #15
- Improved machine selector, with filtering by Install status, Family and Search
- Updated to latest version of blueMSX emulation core
- Frames-per-second counter is now optional, can be enabled in the View menu
- #11 -- International and older versions of OSX should use the same location for App Data as all others
- #16 -- Preferences don't open when machine is shut down
- #19 -- Caps Lock implementation, Insert key is now usable
- Fixed crash when launched with file
This release fixes a PC-FX sound emulation regression from 0.9.35, a Sega Genesis 68K emulation regression from 0.9.34, and an "autosave" save state feature regression from around 0.9.16-WIP.
Additionally, a new setting "video.disable_composition" is available for people who don't like Mednafen's disabling of Aero on Windows Vista and 7, and SNES Super Scope emulation has been hooked up/enabled.
- Preference - The extension to 500pix the width of the window
- Preference - Emulator: Added Auto usage setting in the system menu
- Preference - Emulator: Fixed formatter: screen magnification X :/ Y
- Preference - Emulator: Change drawer button
- Preference - Emulator: Added psx.clobbers_lament set to PlayStation
- Preference - Emulator: Added wswan.excomm set to WonderSwan
- Preference - Emulator: Added wswan.excomm.path set to WonderSwan
- Preference - General: Added video.disable_composition setting
- Preference - Emulator: Added superscope to Input port 2 of the SNES
- Snes, Port 2/2A, Super Scope for key bindings: Add-setting And adjustment of the GUI
- Moved controller settings into the preferences window and built a new interface.
- USB controllers can now have more than one configuration.
- Controller configuration now includes calibration when necessary.
- Added controller defaults for the PS4 controller.
- Game freezes now run automatically when opened.
- Opening game freezes will now disable auto-saving without asking.
- Code cache now recycles blocks.
- New low-level graphics processing.
- Automatic switching to the new low-level graphics when SFGL can’t handle a microcode.
- Modernized OpenGL code.
- Added a new timing mode to fix some major compatibility problems.
- Added several new dsp instructions and fixed some old ones.
- Added a check and warning for the required OpenGL extensions.
- Fixed some emulation compatibility problems that prevented some games from booting.
- Fixed problems with 32-bit video modes.
- Fixed some bugs with video modes that could cause crashes.
- Fixed a problem with QuickLook previews not displaying.