Releases for Macintosh operating systems.
- Added speech processor support and implemented an emulation of the Currah µSpeech interface.
- Kempston mouse interface: Mouse grabbing & tracking did no longer work in Qt 5.x
- Investigated and fixed audio interrupt drop-outs (thanks, Apple!)
- Investigated and fixed paintEvent() overpainting child widgets in Qt 5.4 (thanks, Qt!)
- Investigated regular unusually long interrupt runtime: WLAN-internet bridge! (thanks, Apple!)
- Instand loading crashed at end of tape if tape was "running"
- Inves could not load from tape recorder
- Crash when accessing beyond allocated tracks of floppy, e.g. on empty side
- Save tape utterly broken, crashed in CSW buffer decoding
- Update file for core data to the game list for MAME 0.160
- Add Title snap folders and Game Flyers folder in the menu "Veiw"
- Menu - change the action of "Veiw ROMs folder" (you do not select the ROM file)
- Menu - change the action of "Veiw Snap folder" (you do not select the Snap file)
- Fixed the help icon button in the main window
- Change of display position: Type of main window
- Added "Show ROM file in the Finder" in the context menu
- Added "Show Snap file in the Finder" in the context menu
- Update file for core data to the game list for MAME 0.159
- Exclude "BIOS", "Mechanical", "Device" data from the game list
- Change attribute key romid of game list to name
- Change attribute key parentid of game list to cloneof
- Change attribute key oem game list maker
- Add an attribute key of type and device to game list
- Add "Device" and "Type" in Edit Window
- Add Bios List panel
- Add Bios List panel to the menu "Window"
- No longer mixes the games listings when the user enters the Return key while editing game descriptions or AUTOEXEC.BAT lines.
- Restoring and Saving copies of the User’s Games list has been revisited. Dapplegrey no longer delete the User’s Games list originated in version 4.x , but offers this list in the Restore dialog now as well.
- Selected keyboard layout will be used now. Previous 5.x versions had not set the keyboardlayout to the one the user selected before. Does still not work with the Daum build, tho’.