Releases for Macintosh operating systems.
- Requires OS X 10.7 minimum
- A recent Xojo 2015 version has been used to compile this version
- Supports fullscreen button introduced in OS X 10.8
- Adds the ability to restore a Games List using Time Machine
- When mounting a CD ROM by Drag and Drop, Dapplegrey offers the option to let list the content of the CD ROM at the start of DOSBox like before. From now on, the content will be listed from within Dapplegrey as well.
- When using the Dapplegrey Windows 3.1 setting window, the human readable files are now listed below a separate Toolbar item.
- If you´ve opened the Drive C: Setting window, and have set a folder to be mounted as drive C:, a list of executable files and readable files will be listed in Popup menus like before. For text files, an "Open with TextEdit" option has been added now.
- Removed the "DOSBox" Toolbar item, because it let Dapplegrey crash on recent OS X versions. The menu items listed in this toolbar item are still available from within the Top-most menu bar on the screen.
- Includes all the bugfixes made in version 5.4.x during the last few months. At the left side of the Dapplegrey window, the Dapplegrey internal toolbox differs between games and applications now.
- When the Dapplegrey internal toolbox is not available (or just not accessible from within DOSBox), the toolbox listing itself is deactivated now, instead of deactivating the whole area at the left side of the Dapplegrey window.
- Before using a game or application included in the Dapplegrey internal toolbox, you need to copy it (the whole Dapplegrey internal toolbox) to the Dapplegrey-own "Application Support" folder first.
- In the "Games included" and "Dapplegrey Toolbox" areas, there is a button to get the files copied. Otherwise, running an DOS application located in the Dapplegrey Toolbox would DOSBox cause to show the bouncing beach ball.
- Fixed network error introduced by El Capitan's new security features
- Fixed joystick range detection
- Added option to take auto-numbered screenshot to File menu (can still Save As by holding down Alt)
- Added option to insert new blank disk to File menu
- Added option to open folders in Read/Write mode (will create a disk image with folder contents and load the image)
- Updated to C-BIOS 0.27
- Switched to native C semaphores and threading
- Project updated to Xcode 7
- Fixed slow startup due to recentDocumentURLs taking up longer than it should
- Added manual retina screen rendering
- Fixed support for Xbox 360 controller, simplified the joystick configurator (no longer need to specify axis range)
- Removed superfluous mouse clicks generated by cursor locking/unlocking
- Bug fixes, Github issues #20, #31
- Update file for core data to the game list for MAME 0.169
- Utility: Fixed game list output for CoreData
- Remove -beam setting of Preferences "Effects"
- Fixed vector beam value of Preferences "Effects"
- Add beam_width_min, beam_width_max, the beam_intensity_weight set in Preferences "Effects"