Releases for Macintosh operating systems.
- Added support for ECS register DIWHIGH
- Option "Disconnect keys from keyboard" was broken
- Fixed a dot mask setting issue
- The built-in trackpad is no longer recognized as an external USB device
- Added more FFmpeg default search paths
- Fixed some resizing issues in the inspector window
- SlowRam mirror emulation was broken
- No more graphics glitches in DPaint IV overscan modes
- Null modem cable is no longer broken
- No more graphics glitches in Seven seas by Andromeda
- ShowConfig utility (Hyperion) does no longer crash with Kickstart 3.2
- Fixed an error in the Hunk parser
- Added support for ECS Denise (SuperHires modes)
- The video config panel has been redesigned
- Added NTSC support
- Kickstart 3.2.1 (Hyperion) is a recognised Rom now
- Improved UART timing (#690)
- Improved display window emulation
- Improved display logic emulation
- Now the line drawing code is invoked at the beginning of the HBLANK area
This GUI app is a universal binary that will run on both Intel and Apple Silicon, in macOS 10.12 (Sierra) through macOS 12 (Monterey)
Basilisk II GUI is a graphical interface for setting up BasiliskII. See setup manual: https://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/basiliskii_osx_setup
- Added emulation of the Apple //c.
- Simplified the installation by including, in the Help description, download links for the proper ROM files.
- When creating a blank diskette image, you now have the option to initialize it right away as a DOS 3.3 diskette. This can be convenient if, for example, a game asks for a newly formatted disk.
- Movie recording can now be stopped with a keyboard shortcut.
- The Super Serial Card's RS232 interface was always visible in the devices area. It now hidden, unless the card is linked to a serial Mac device or Unix pipe.
- Sometimes the emulated mouse would jump to an unexpected location until the main window was moved. This has been fixed.
- Corrected several minor issues.