Releases for Linux operating systems.
- Now allows to run in TURBO mode when the tape is playing, and return to NORMAL mode when the tape is paused
- Sorts the files and folders alphabetically
- Allows to use fast-load with some parts of TZX files
- Allows to save data both in TAP and TZX files
- Allows to do FAST-SAVE in +3 mode
- Allows to create TZX files
- New fonts for menus
- Fixed an stupid bug in the FAST LD_BYTES code that avoided it to work as expected
- Supports new TZX blocks, like "pause if 48K mode"
- Refactorized in C++
A bugfix release (2.4.3) has been issued for the stable series of FS-UAE. This version fixes a bug which causes a crash in FS-UAE on Linux with recent official NVIDIA drivers. Windows and OS X users do not need to update (and I will not provide updated builds for those platforms either).