Releases for Linux operating systems.
- The music feature on the Properties window is gone. GVA was streaming the music from arcade-history.com, but the website no longer (openly) serves those music files. I suppose this was bound to happen but it was neat while it lasted. (GStreamer is no longer a build requirement.)
- Also removed the empty Gallery tab from the Properties window. This was a placeholder for a feature that never happened.
- Dropped support for XMAME. Remember XMAME? Me neither.
- Now allows to run in TURBO mode when the tape is playing, and return to NORMAL mode when the tape is paused
- Sorts the files and folders alphabetically
- Allows to use fast-load with some parts of TZX files
- Allows to save data both in TAP and TZX files
- Allows to do FAST-SAVE in +3 mode
- Allows to create TZX files
- New fonts for menus
- Fixed an stupid bug in the FAST LD_BYTES code that avoided it to work as expected
- Supports new TZX blocks, like "pause if 48K mode"
- Refactorized in C++