Java based emulators.
- Added Event Viewer
- Added some notes on troubleshooting to the ReadMe.txt
- Allow pressing Reset in the Profiler while it's enabled (thanks to bbbbbr)
- Fixed a regression that could cause loading savestates on Master System games to crash (thanks to Atmostfear)
- Fixed an issue int the Event Viewer that could cause it to update more often than it should (thanks to Eievui)
- Fixed a regression that could in rare cases cause Master System games to display a wrong color (thanks to Atmostfear)
- Fixed that sometimes a wrong value was displayed as old value for HRAM writes
- Fixed missing local variables in of functions defined in included .c files (thanks to djlink)
- Fixed a memory leak in the Trace Logger window (thanks to Revo)
- Bugfix in WAV2CPC
- New feature: Memory Mapper (in Debugger): First 128k as visible graph, updated in realtime (Idea by Jason Brooks)
- Update in WAV2CPC: The tool now automatically generates all required files, incl. BASIC loader, to playback generated samples
- Minor fixes
- Improvements and bugfixes in CPCDOS
- Added CPCDOS load/write LEDs to GUI
- Modified mapper 002 (UxROM) to treat the bank select register as a full 8-bit register.
- Fixed controller input issues under OS X. A JInput native file needed to be renamed to load properly in Java 8.
- Fixed Python issues related to class and variable names with 2 leading underscores. The name mangling trick used to simulate private scope worked perfectly fine in Jython running within Netbeans. But, standard Python did not like it.
- Fixed bug in Map Maker and Sprite Saver. Neither was updating properly when configured for sprite zero hits.
- Introduced Skip button for the Set All Button Mapping feature.
- The debugging tools and the machine speed menu are now accessible while running Watch History or the History Editor.
- It is now possible to switch between Watch History and Export Video/Audio.
- Augmented the source with an Apache Ant buildfile and compilation details.
- Added Screenshots and News to this site.
- Added instructions on how to run the Remote API test programs from different languages.
- Provided more FAQ, particularly about History Tracking.