Java based emulators.
- Fixed a bug where video previews kept on playing after launching a game in MAME, this time applied the patch to software panes as well.
- Fixed a bug where Negatron crashed immediately when running the all-in-one pack from a Windows shared drive without having a compatible VLC installed beforehand.
- Fixed a MAME's database parsing bug, triggered when clicking on machines that have non-configurable devices.
- Fixed some thread and memory leaks that happened when Negatron was closed before the cache updating process ended.
- Fixed a bug where sounds were still activated after Negatron's restart although the sound button has been disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the automatically saved/reloaded UI layout preferences were reset when a new version of MAME is detected.
- Fixed a bug where the media player button bar could become inaccessible when making Negatron's window smaller.
- Fixed miscellaneous minor bugs related to the media player.
- Fixed the raster code for RasterPaint. Old code caused bad behavior in FDC and PPI ports.
- Reimplemented port-behavior problems for FDC emulation. (I once disabled them, for internal testings)
- RasterPaint: Function added to export the raster screens directly as executable binaries.
- RasterPaint: Raster table and screen pixeldata are simply crunched now (When export binaries)
- Removed "New CPC / Old CPC" setting. For CPC Plus / New CPC you need the source file. By default it renders for old CPC.
- Added: RasterScreen.asm for developers (To assemble for New generation CPCs, too)
- Bug FIX the gap under the character is not redrawn when you change the CRT settings (color)
Scale + = n, Scale- = n command repair (Enbagu in R1b74)
- It had killed the low-resolution mode (reason forgotten)
- You can not be selected from the menu (= code that does not use) and be that had been mistaken to double?
- Added application "RasterPaint". Convert pictures to rasterized MODE 1 screens.
- Fixed "READ" , "INCLUDE" instructions in Z80 assembler
- Added "REPEAT", "REND" instructions in Z80 assembler
- Fixed GateArray raster change positions (More or less)
- Fixed a crash in CRTC / GA emulation
- Added several new bugs and problems :-P
- Expanded the emulation management chapter to include the new features embedded into this version.
- Fixed some misc bugs when manually editing the EXTRAs root field from the global configuration pane.
- Fixed the bug where EXTRAs resources could only be selected as folders and not as zip files in the global configuration pane.
- Tweaked video rendering a bit to avoid having minor buffer errors being raised for no benefits.
- Tweaked tooltips in the global configuration pane to indicate when an entry modification requires Negatron to be restarted to be taken into account.
- Tweaked the software status caching process so that it's less heavy on the UI.
- Changed the behaviour of the Machine Internals tab: if no pictures are available for a device, display a default picture instead of ignoring it.
- Changed cheats management: instead of always enabling cheats, the cheat menu can now be enabled or disabled from the global configuration pane, configuration being saved in mame.ini.
- Changed vsync management: instead of always doing double buffering, vsync methods can now be chosen in the global configuration pane, configuration being saved in mame.ini.
- Added image update capabilities through drag'n drops to the Machine Internals tab, similarly to Machine Externals and In-game Content tabs.
- Added a VLC entry to the global configuration pane to allow Negatron to find and use portable versions of VLC.
- Added the ability to retain the UI layout (grid column ordering, sorting, filtering, etc.) from sessions to sessions.
- Added a basic skinning system. Skins can be selected in the global configuration pane. Available skins are modena and dark-modena.
- Added a UI localisation system. Most of the UI can now be translated into any languages. Available translations are Chinese and French (both incomplete yet). Feature disabled while updating cache.
- Added an advanced filter pane for the machine list, accessible by clicking on the "+" button next to the filter text field.
- Layout adjustment, etc.
Floppy disk, SASI hard disk, SCSI hard disk / CD-ROM
FDC before When you insert a slow FD media of the response by the media of the discrimination is finished Fixed a bug that NullPointerException will accept the READ DATA command may occur (Thanks: star Pinot @delikea's). Media until the media of discrimination is finished was to look like as if they are not inserted. SASI hard disk and SCSI hard disk / CD-ROM was also subjected to the same adjustment.
- Be configured full keyboard there is no KEY: 0 -full had the we accept bug FIX
Ignore also image specified if → there is an invalid -full specified
- Add the [MON] key of the TK-85 to u80.cmd
- Code cleanups
- Document organize
- Virtual keyboard (Java version)
* KET: 0 -bg = background color specified by the color does not reflect bug FIX
* KEY: image specified at the time in n, by which you decide to use it if there is a * .map of the same name, the key layout is also now possible to change
- Code cleanups
- Document organize
I reworked the sprite screen. Sprite is a two-raster front of the display raster, background side by side in one raster toward you, and superimposed in the display raster. Processing to dispense with the drawing of a raster that does not change is not carried out, to draw the always all of the raster when the screen mode that can display a sprite. Therefore, the operation when the screen modes other than 768 × 512 dots has heavier.
Sprite pattern viewer
Added sprite pattern viewer.
IOCS _DEFCHR when IPLROM 1.3 has added a patch to correct the problem that failed to set the font pattern is misidentified as a ROM, or the local memory of the high memory and 060turbo of X68030.