- Fixed libfat bug which could make corrupt directory entry after the last entry was deleted. You might have experienced this mostly when renaming files or moving them around.
- Fixed couple more libfat bugs (really long names, alias creation, whitespace trimming).
- Added caseinfo extension to libfat so letter case of 8.3 names is now read properly.
- Medium associated with persistent copy of save slot 0 is never deleted prematurely anymore.
- Save slot medium removal is now postponed to further improve chance of media reuse.
- Few other subtle changes (cache filenames, file name trimming, minor help tweaks).