Releases for the Nintendo DS.
- Added basic MSX 1 support.
- Added SG-1000 Arcade support.
- Added System-E support.
- Added MegaTech files support.
- Added support for 3 button MegaDrive pad.
- Added mini Bios from Power Base Converter for MegaDrive.
- Added background images for all Systems.
- Added support for arguments from flashcard menus.
- Support for longer filenames and more files per folder.
- Fixed sprite palette bug for TMS9918.
- Turned of sprites for Mode 1.
- Upon startup, let Start show the most recent files only if there are any.
- Properly handle save slot medium if all ten medium slots are still being used.
- When statistics become full, don't discard entries which might still be part of the recent list.
- When global statistics are loaded, pick the latest version under all circumstances.
- Fixed libfat bug which could make corrupt directory entry after the last entry was deleted. You might have experienced this mostly when renaming files or moving them around.
- Fixed couple more libfat bugs (really long names, alias creation, whitespace trimming).
- Added caseinfo extension to libfat so letter case of 8.3 names is now read properly.
- Medium associated with persistent copy of save slot 0 is never deleted prematurely anymore.
- Save slot medium removal is now postponed to further improve chance of media reuse.
- Few other subtle changes (cache filenames, file name trimming, minor help tweaks).
- mapper5 update
- add extra ram
- large CHRROM mirror support
- Fix the initial main screen palette which could get messed up on some cards.
- Make the mouse help window look like all the other help windows.
+ Proper Spectrum +2/+2A/+3 emulation, including contention and everything.
+ Support for +3DOS 3' DSK/EDSK disks, including autoboot and disk browser.
+ TR-DOS formatting now also works for all possible disk format types.
+ File and directory name filtering is now available in file requester.
+ All keyboard keys are now sticky whenever the emulation is paused.
* In load requester, L/R+Y now shows the other medium than Y does.
* Button input in file viewer can be now toggled with icon or L/R+X and Pause.
* Full size TR-DOS disks are now always treated as double track and double sided.
* Alternate save/load directories now work better and even with filter enabled.
* Various internal changes (ROM deltas, SZX +3DOS support, plus model stats, media icon).
* Minor bugfixes (FTP files caching, hex decoding, TR-DOS BASIC start line).
! Dedicated to my beloved parents. Thanks for getting me my first Speccy.
- Added Gameboy Printer emulation
- Added GBS playback feature
- Added "scale" button
- Semi-overhauled menu: now colorized, and does not interrupt emulation.
- Improved Super Gameboy emulation
- Selectable custom borders
- Reduced autosaving lag (results may vary between flashcards and SD cards)
- Implemented the halt bug (fixes The Smurfs)
- Wram register has unused bits set (fixes Metal Gear Solid)
- More fixes to emulation accuracy, sound, etc
- Stability fixes (most notably for sleep mode), many other minor bugfixes