My Nes is a portable open source NES/FAMICOM emulator written in C#. It's EXACT nes cycle emulator, very accurate and uses exact ppu scanline timing. My Nes compatibility is very high, and most of the games that supported run perfectly.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP / Vista and Seven. Not tested on older versions.
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster (Intel or AMD), please note that the x86 release can run on both x86 and x64, but the x64 release is optimized for x64 cpus and run faster about 10~20 frames more than the x86 release.
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM or larger
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- SlimDX Runtime or SlimDX SDK for .NET 4.0 (March 2011) , please visit http://slimdx.org/ for more.
- Drivers: Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft (should come with SlimDX package)
Rating: (0 Votes)
Download Times: Modem(56k) : 4.1min
ISDN(64k) : 3.6min
DSL(768k) : 18s
LAN(10M) : 1s