- Category: Windows
- Updated to MAME v0.160
- Now uses SDL 2.0
Updated to MAME v0.160
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Added ability to maximize skin size
- Fixed performance issues creating multiple new roms
- Fixed performance issues with ads
- Fixed issue with navigation bar covering calc
- Other bug fixes
- Now resetting rotation when screen mode changes.
- Fixed score bar in Pinball Tycoon.
- Fixed crash when detecting an outdated version.
- Moved GB options straight into Emulation Settings.
- Added Ice Age and Increidble Hulk GBA cheats.
- Added Iridion3D and Iridion II GBA cheats.
- Added Karnaaj Rally and Hey Arnold GBA cheats.
- Added Adventure of Lolo and Catz GB cheats.
- Added Alfred Chicken and Casper GB cheats.
- Added Airforce Delta, Croc and Croc 2 GB cheats.
- Enabled application-wide graphics acceleration.
- Fixed Emulation Settings not showing up.
- Removed group inside Emulation Settings.
- Added navigation menu and tile view to the File Selector.
- Moved view toggles to the navigation menu.
- Made "grid view" and "tile view" options separate.
- Added "up" button to the main emulator title bar.
- You can add your own game database in "/sdcard/VGB/names.dat".
- DPAD_CENTER now confirms key assignments.
- VGB shows up in Google Play for AndroidTV.
+ RZX archive repaired
- Updates for Android 5.1
- Finally fixed fullscreen rendering issues on some OpenGL implementations in Linux (mostly Intel-specific). Basically, the concept of 'dirty updates' has been removed; the window is now updated continuously. This may also fix issues some people were having with triple-buffering in Windows Direct3D, etc.
- Fixed sound corruption that happened when running a ROM for the first time. This was most obvious under OSX, but occasionally happened on other systems too.
- Reverted some minor C++11 features (std::regex and cbegin/cend iterators) in a few places, since otherwise GCC 4.9 is required to compile Stella, and it isn't available on many systems yet. These changes allow Stella to be built with GCC 4.8, which is present in the latest 'long term release' of Ubuntu.
- Fixed error messages on state loading; sometimes multiple messages were being added together and displayed.
- Fixed bug when running ROMs using AtariVox controllers; the app would crash upon exiting the ROM.
- Snapshot functionality now works while the emulation is paused.
- Certain textfields in the UI now have filtering enabled, preventing insertion of illegal characters. This will be extended throughout the code in future releases.
- DataGridWidgets in the debugger now respond to keypad '+' and '-'.
- Updated included PNG library to latest stable version.